7.15.2004

Kill or be killed. The tragic theme of my most recent dreams, in which I am attempting to kill my family. These have not been intentional dreams (something I've been experimenting with lately), and they disturb me quite a bit, because most dreams have a grain of truth to them. In the most recent, I try to kill my sister by lacing her dishes with poisons. But she eludes death by graciously giving away all her dishes. Offstage, I unwittingly kill the recipient.

The dream before that included really intense swordfights with my dad. We had an armoury full of weapons... and used two at a time.

This all seems so strange since I'm not a violent person by any means. Moreover, I haven't seen or heard from my family for several weeks.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?